Dr. Elizabeth Elias
- B.Tech- College of Engg, Trivandrum, Kerala, India, 1975
- M.Tech- College of Engg, Trivandrum, , Kerala, India, 1978
- Joined Regional Engineering College , Calicut , India,(Renamed in 2002 as National Institute of Technology Calicut) as Lecturer, 1978
- Completed PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 1988
- Post doctorate from Linkoping University, Sweden, 2001
- Former Head of Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering ,National Institute of Technology Calicut 2003-2006, 2015-16
- Former Dean, Planning & Development, National Institute of Technology Calicut ,2006-2008
- Retired as Professor(HAG), ECE, NIT Calicut on 31-12-2018
- Coordinator of several R & D Projects from Ministry of HRD and a Project on Manpower Development Programme in VLSI by Ministry of Information and Communication Technology
- PhD Guidance:- Completed -15
- Paper Publications: International Journals- 55/Conferences -45
- Expert Member of NBA accreditation team - More than 60 Colleges in India
- Chairperson of NBA accreditation team from 2019 onwards
The idea of Christ College of Engineering was born out of the
aspirations of locals from different strata of society who felt the
need for a world-class institution offering professional education in
the mini education hub called Irinjalakuda. Bearing in mind the then
prevailing scenario in the Engineering Education sector, with a giant
leap of faith, this college was established in 2015. Today, by God’s
grace and due to the efforts put in by all the stakeholders, we are
scripting success stories one after another.
Successful engineering careers don’t happen by chance. We believe that success comes to those who work hard and stays with those who do not rest on their past laurels. This is the mantra we regularly ingrain in our students. We too, as an institution, follow the same path. As we continue in our pursuit of excellence, we constantly remind ourselves that excellence is not an act, but a habit. It should be like second nature to us.
At Christ College of Engineering, we are committed to providing our students with the right platform to launch themselves into a fruitful and rewarding future. With the kind of transformative learning model we have in place here, coupled with the collaborative and harmonious co-existence of all stakeholders, we intend to positively shape the minds of the global citizens of tomorrow. Do you want your success story to start taking shape here? Well then, come and join Christ College of Engineering.